Saturday, January 6, 2018

Kentuckians Hate The Truth About Their State

Kentucky Idiots The funny thing is that none of you mentally moronic sockpuppets actually had anything remotely intelligent to say over the past couple of months. What kind of person has the time and energy to do this? It's pretty easy and takes so little time out of my day to piss off you backwoods idiots and very, very soon the blog will be up talking about Kentucky and what a totally shitty state it truly is. 

The funny thing is that you and others have nothing to actually say with intelligence regarding to any of the points that I've made. Like the moronic way that you've dodged the relevant questions. Much less being able to dispute the cogent and cognizant points that I have made. Oh and far as time, I've got plenty of energy since I sleep about 6 hours a day and it only takes me 30-40 minutes at most to make one long well written post in a day. Plus the archives I already have and I even prepared a 10 minute video today with full audio. 

The thing about most of you Kentuckians is that most of you aren't simply very smart in the first place. When 450,000 people in your own state are functional illiterates then its easy to laugh about the fact that you're being paraded around as backwoods morons. 

Boys and girls and friends don't let friends act like Kentuckians. 

Oh and another thing is that when I have a retort to someone such as yourself, its actually with clear thinking that people like you despise. So its time for vocabulary class for our students in Kentucky and elsewhere since basic English is a skill that is taught in K-12 classes across the nation probably even in Kentucky. It's just that people like you don't have the basic intelligence to absorb the material that was taught. 

"Retort" means to "say something in answer to a remark or accusation, typically in a sharp, angry, or wittily incisive manner."

"Incisive" means "(of a person or mental process) intelligently analytical and clear-thinking."

So thank you very much for the backhanded compliment in your whining effort to denigrate my sanity. Too bad that like the little peon loser that you are you have to try so hard to attempt at being intelligent and failing miserably as usual. I'll keep my commentary short because I wouldn't want to make your mentally challenged brain explode. After all, the Central State Mental Hospital folks in Louisville have all they can handle with the generations of mental misfits and Kentuckians that act as if they've sniffing Krazy Glue, paint thinners, and all the while greasing their head with batter acid while eating lead paint chips off the old run down buildings in many Kentucky towns and cities. 

I'll even donate for your Hooked On Phonics course since the Commonwealth of Kentucky done such a third rate job in educating uneducated minstrels such as yourself. 

By the way, this post took me ten minutes at most but I might be slipping since a couple of days ago I could have done it in 5 minutes. 

Probably took you four hours to come up with the thoughts in your teeny tiny little brain
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What kind of person has the time and energy to do this? Half the things are repost to people who seem to be a fragment of this persons imagination. I agree with the one person who said "don't respond". It's fuel for this persons insanity. Just had to get that off my chest. I'm sure I'll suffer some nasty retort from this nut. Not to worry though. I won't read it.
Kentucky Idiots

No comments:

Post a Comment