Monday, October 30, 2017

Kentucky: Still With The Confederate Mindset

Some of the posters on here hit it directly on the head when it comes to Kentucky. What a ass backward state that regularly finishes in the bottom 5 or 10 in every category out of all 50 states. In fact, Kentucky recently ranked 1st in child abuse cases, 1st in elderly abuse cases, 1st in animal abuse cases, 47th in income, 47th in percentage of population with some college or even graduates, etc. Consistently its one of the worst states in the whole Union in health outcomes, cancer deaths, obesity, and many other categories.

I could probably write a whole white paper on those issues. But instead I'll give you a few personal anecdotes regarding my 2 year stint of living in Kentucky as a full time resident. Now I've lived in Northern Indiana, Central Indiana, Southern Indiana, Central Ohio, SW Ohio, and the Northern Kentucky and Louisville regions. Yet have been to most of the counties in Kentucky as part of my job for the two years I was there. Most of the state outside of Florence/NKY and East Louisville is a joke. Its like a big farm with mentally unstable rejects along with a huge meth presence. What I term as a skidmark on the underpants of society. Every state has its mental rejects, trash, and totally useless eaters.

Kentucky has generations of them in that these same morons have been living there for generations. Even my wife (A Native Kentucky Born Individual) and her sister realize what a bunch of trash that goes on there. Their parents were born elsewhere but live in the Louisville area. Both of them were born in Northern KY. Like my sister in law said........she would love to leave KY but her child support arrangements and visitation keeps her there. Sad but true that it limits her in that area. Its interesting to hear her and the in laws talk about how bad the schools are in Kentucky and the Louisville region. If it wasn't for the Louisville East area and some areas of Northern KY the state would be as low as Mississippi.

Which I find amazing to me because one would think that Kentucky would focus on education and literacy instead of producing generations of morons and inbreeds that incapable of doing anything but collect government benefits over generations. Kentucky has long been one of the states that have a high level of welfare dependency even going back to when the economy was good. Interestingly, there seems to be a racket that goes on in Kentucky that the state readily provides crazy check benefits and it was mentioned in a book regarding people in Kentucky receiving such benefits. That prior to the establishment of the Social Security Disability that Kentucky was giving out checks openly to incompetents for generations.

Anyway......my personal experience is that many people from Kentucky have problems with basic civility and basic common sense. Those stereotypes that many hold against native Kentuckians are very true. I don't consider them stereotypes because I've seen enough crazy and nonsense behavior over the years. When I commented on this to my wife.........she said its because people are crazy in Kentucky. I think she happens to be right in many cases. Mental illness always seems to be very high in Kentucky as well. When I worked in Louisville years ago........there about half of the women where I worked that were on all kinds of nut pills, anti depressants, etc. Bad drivers, uneducated, nasty, and plain uncouth. Always noticed something else.......someone in Kentucky always wanted to pick a fight or think they was some sort of badass. I lived in Gary, IN growing up...........those people were the real badasses not a bunch of Kentucky clowns. Same goes for inner city Indianapolis and Cincy. One poster talks about Owensboro. That's a joke of a town if there ever was one. One little shitty excuse for a shopping mall in a city of 50,000 hayseeds. A commercial district that fits in a few blocks of any other city the same size.

I know I'm going to get ripped for my comments but Kentucky is a backwards hole. My wife was so glad to leave Kentucky a few years ago. When I mentioned that we should move back......she said not only NO but HELL NO. The only time she goes back is to visit her sister and mom and dad. My comment to her that Indiana was going to become like Kentucky was like "I hope that doesn't happen" Kentucky has been a jackass colony for decades if not since the Civil War. From what I have read, after the Civil War, Kentucky state government was overtaken by a bunch of backwards neo-confederates and their sympathizers so nothing really changed despite the war being won by the north. Kind of sounds like most other Southern states that are still backwards holes in the ground in the bottom 10 of about every category. Look it up........the facts and figures are out there how Southern states rank in education, incomes, jobs, health, etc. Bottom feeders almost all of them. Why the few good people in Kentucky put up with it is beyond me...........maybe they like the poverty and stupidity that exists in mass in their state. Its not just urban areas with the ghetto dwellers like one finds in the North.........but its also in the rural areas in Kentucky. In fact, actually some parts of these cities resemble something decent, its just that the rest of the area is a poop stain.

No comments:

Post a Comment